Below you’ll see Dining’s close down schedule for winter break 2021.
We’d like to thank you for a great semester as we returned to traditional campus life and dining. We’ll be highlighting some of our favorite moments on our social media channels – follow us to see our look back.
Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday – we’ll see you in 2022!
- Breakfast with Santa at The Trolley Stop – Sunday, 12/19, 8am-12pm – stop by and enjoy a holiday hot chocolate!
- Holiday Dinner at Upper Farinon, Wednesday, 12/15, at 4:30pm. Carving station, hot chocolate bar, and more!
- The Trolley Stop will be on Holiday Break from 12/22 – 12/26, reopening on 12/27 at 7am, and closed on New Year’s Day. Over winter break, The Trolley Stop will be open from 7am-9pm, daily.
Please take note:
- Marquis is closed for dining for the semester, but open for studying during exams.
- Eco Café closes on Friday, 12/17, 5pm
- Meal Swipes end at 9pm on Tuesday, 12/21