The 20-, 14-, 7-, and 5-Meals-Per-Week Plans
Each of these meal plans allows a student to access either of the all-you-care-to-eat campus dining halls (Marquis and Upper Farinon) and, using Meal Exchange, Lower Farinon Commons, Gilbert’s Café, ECO Cafe, Simon’s Deli, and The Trolley Stop Diner for the number of times each week specified in the plan name. Meals must be eaten during the designated week and do not carry forward from week to week or semester to semester. There are four meal periods on most Mondays through Saturdays when the meal plan is in effect. Those periods are:
- Breakfast, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 10:59 a.m.
- Breakfast, Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 10:59 a.m.
- Lunch, Saturday through Friday 11:00 a.m. and 4:29 p.m.
- Dinner, Saturday through Friday 4:30 p.m. until 8:59 p.m.
- Late Night, Saturday through Friday 9:00 p.m. until closing
Subscribers to the 20-, 14-, 7-, or 5-Meals per Week Plans have the flexibility to use a meal allotment for a “meal exchange” at one of the retail dining venues on campus (Lower Farinon Commons, Gilbert’s Café, ECO Cafe, and Simon’s Deli) for the number of times each week specified in the plan name. A designated meal exchange will typically include an entree, a beverage, and one or two sides (e.g. a piece of fruit, a small bag of chips, and a dessert treat). Select entrees are not available on meal exchange and meal exchange options are limited during breakfast in some venues. During times the meal plan is in effect, meal exchanges are available at the locations and meal times listed below (subject to the operating hours of each facility):
- Lower Farinon Commons: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Gilbert’s Café: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Simon’s Deli: Dinner, Late Night
- Skillman Coffee Shop: Lunch
- ECO Cafe: Smoothie Shop and Grab n’ Go Items, Breakfast and Lunch
- The Trolley Stop Diner: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Students are invited to bring visiting family or friends to a meal in one of the College’s all-you-care-to-eat restaurants. All Meal Plans include an allotment of meals to facilitate dining with non-student guests. Unused guest meals do not carry forward from semester to semester.
Pard Dollars, a pre-paid declining cash balance account, are accessible using the Lafayette ID card and for use at any on-campus dining venue and at participating local merchants below. While Pard Dollars may not be used for purchases at the College Store, store purchases may be charged to the student’s billing account. Balance checks for Pard Dollars can be performed at the registers in any dining hall or retail location, at the ID office located in Marquis Hall, Office 011 or online through Lafayette College eAccounts.
The Pard Dollar account tracks two types of Pard Dollars:
Meal Plan Pard Dollars: All meal plans include an allotment of Pard Dollars for use during the fall and spring semesters which are non-refundable and do not roll over from semester to semester.
Additional Pard Dollars: Additional (non-mandatory) Pard Dollars will carry forward semester to semester and year to year if unused. Only non-mandatory Pard Dollars are available for use during the summer and interim periods. Upon graduation or upon request at the end of any academic year, non-mandatory, unused Pard Dollars can be refunded. Additional Pard Dollars can be added to the account in one of three ways:
- Online via the Lafayette eAccounts portal. Students and their benefactors can add Pard Dollars through this service.
- Mail a check made payable to LAFAYETTE COLLEGE including the student’s name and ID number to: Lafayette College, Controller’s Office, 730 Sullivan Road, 030 Marquis Hall, Easton, PA 18042-1779.
- Bring cash, check, or credit card to the Controller’s Office on the basement floor of Marquis Hall during normal business hours (8:30 to 4:30)
Participating Local Merchants
|Big Woody’s Sports Grill||1855 Sullivan Trail||(610) 252-4442|
|Campus Pizza||133 McCartney Street||(610) 253-7541|
|College Hill Tavern||420 Cattell Street||(610) 252-9456|
|Cosmic Cup Coffee||520 March Street||(610) 438-3211|
|CVS||215 Town Center Blvd||(610) 250-3650|
|Dell’s Kitchen||1645 Washington Blvd||(610) 438-8098|
|Don Juan Mex Grill||518 March Street||(610) 438-5661|
|Giacomo’s Italian Grille||700 Cattell Street||(610) 438-1945|
|Green Vida||1800 Sullivan Trail||(610) 905-1701|
|Just a Dream Frozen Yogurt||289 Town Center Blvd||(610) 829-1222|
|Mojo Hill Cafe||516 March Street||(610) 438-1350|
|Pearly Baker’s||11 Centre Square||(610) 253-9949|
|Sogo Fusion Lounge||237 Northampton Street||(610) 250-0198|
|Stoke Coal Fire Pizza||1 Lehns Court||(610) 829-1400|
Restrictions: Even if you meet the legal minimum age, Pard Dollars cannot be used to purchase any alcohol, tobacco products, lottery tickets, money orders, traveler’s checks, or gift cards.